You rely on your home’s electrical system every day to power your lights, television, appliances, and more. When something goes wrong, you need a reliable electrician who can diagnose and repair the issue quickly. This is where we come in.
At Modern Electrical Services, we provide the most reliable residential electrical services in Boxford, MA. We have the experience and expertise to handle all your needs, from breaker panel repair to lighting installations.
Our services in Essex County include:
- General electrical repair and troubleshooting
- Code compliance repair
- Childproof Outlets
- Dedicated computer circuits
- General outlet repair and relief
- Wiring services
- Indoor and outdoor lighting
- Standby generator installation
- Whole-home electrical safety inspections
We serve Boxford residents and the surrounding areas of:
- Four Mile Pond
- Kings Forest
- Late Bloomer Band
- Lawrence – Main
- Main Street
- Pond St
- Valley Rd to Highland Rd
- West Boxford
Consider reading our past reviews to see why we’re the go-to electrician in East Boxford and the surrounding area.
Should You Get an Electrical Panel Upgrade?
When your home’s electrical panel is more than 40 years old, it may be time for an upgrade. An upgraded panel can ensure that you have enough power to run all of your devices and appliances, and it can also help protect your home from electrical fires.
If you’re not sure what electrical service panel you need, our experts can help. We will assess your power requirements and make some recommendations.
Why Switch to a GFCI Outlet?
A ground-fault circuit interrupter or GFCI receptacle is a type of outlet that helps protect you from electrical shock. Whenever an electrical fault occurs, the GFCI outlet will shut off the power to that circuit. We recommend GFCI models for areas with a high risk of electrical accidents, such as bathrooms, kitchens, basements, and garages.
Aside from installing these outlets, we also provide outlet repair services for your existing systems. Our electrical outlet repair team is equipped to handle any type of outlet issue, whether it’s a loose connection or a faulty breaker.
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you want to learn more about our services.
The Perks of Having a Whole-Home Generator
A standby generator installation offers many benefits, including:
- Peace of mind: If power outages are common in your area, a standby generator can ensure that you and your family will be safe and comfortable.
- Save money: You can avoid expensive problems like frozen gas lines and spoiled food by having a standby generator.
- Safety: Unlike portable generators, a whole-home model connects directly to your electrical system. This means that you don’t have to worry about dangerous fuel spills or carbon monoxide poisoning.
We can outfit your home with any generator unit of your choosing. If you’re having issues with your existing system, reach out to us for a quick fix.
Your subscription is not active
Please visit the admin site to re-activate your subscription