Do frequently overloaded circuits cause you anxiety? If you feel nervous every time you plug in a high-wattage appliance, we have a solution: a dedicated circuit.
At Modern Electrical Services, we install and repair dedicated circuits for clients throughout Haverhill, MA. We understand how important your home’s electrical safety is to you and your family. That’s why we take the time to assess your unique needs and recommend the best possible solution.
Do you have other issues with your electrical system? Reach out to our electrical repair and troubleshooting experts today.
Why Invest in a Dedicated Circuit?
A dedicated circuit is a single electrical line that provides power to a specific device or group of appliances. The benefits of having these individual systems include:
- Prevent overloaded circuits: Dedicated circuits increase the power available to a specific appliance, making it less likely that other devices will cause an overload.
- Reduce the risk of electrical fires: It goes without saying that overloading circuits are a fire hazard. By drawing power from a dedicated line, you can rest assured that your home is safe.
- Improve the lifespan of your appliances: Dedicated circuits can protect your devices from voltage fluctuations, power surges, and other electrical issues.
- Spot electrical issues faster: With dedicated circuits, you can quickly identify which line powers a particular appliance.
If you’re interested in installing a dedicated circuit in your home, contact Modern Electrical Services today. We can also repair your existing circuits if they’ve been damaged by an electrical problem.
Your Dedicated Computer Circuit Options
Dedicated computer circuits come in various designs to fit your specific needs. The most common types are:
- 20-amp: 20-amp circuits are a solid option for small appliances, like toasters and coffee makers.
- 30-amp: 30-amp models can work for larger appliances, like clothes dryers and water heaters.
- 50-amp: We generally recommend 50-amp circuits for very high-wattage appliances, like electric stoves and air conditioners.
If you’re not sure which type of dedicated circuit you need, our electricians can help you determine the best option for your home.
Are you looking for switch and dimmer experts in Haverhill? We specialize in all things lighting, so get in touch with us today.
Schedule Your installation or Repair
At Modern Electrical Services, we understand the importance of a safe, functional home. That’s why we offer dedicated computer circuits to clients throughout Haverhill. By taking steps to protect your home’s electrical system, you can save yourself time, money, and stress in the long run.