Electrical problems in your home can manifest themselves in many ways. You may not be able to turn on a light, the TV or other electronics may not work, you may have no power at all, or there may be sparks flying when you try to use an appliance.
Whatever your concerns, you can always count on Modern Electrical Services for lasting solutions in Haverhill, MA. We have a team of experienced electricians who can quickly identify the source of your problem and fix it right the first time.
Is your home up to code? Schedule a code compliance repair and ensure the safety of your property.
Signs You Need Electrical Repair
If you notice one or more of these problems in your home, call us immediately. Many electrical issues can be dangerous, and you should never ignore them:
- Burning or acrid odors
- Dim or flickering lights
- Constantly tripping breaker switch
- Faulty electrical outlets
- Sparking appliances
- Buzzing noises
- Electrical shocks
Comprehensive Electrical Troubleshooting
When you call us for electrical service, we’ll send a technician who will do a full inspection of your system. Armed with a proper diagnosis, our technician can then recommend the appropriate course of action.
We can usually fix most electrical problems on the spot, but in some cases, we may need to order parts or schedule an appointment for a future visit. We’ll always keep you informed of what’s going on, and we won’t leave until you’re completely happy with our work.
Looking for a residential electrical company that can handle switch and dimmer work? We can do that too!
Let Us Handle Your Electrical Installation
When your problem stems from old, outdated, or severely damaged wires or fixtures, you may need an electrical replacement. Our team will only recommend an installation if it’s absolutely necessary, and we’ll work with you to find the most cost-effective solution.
Many in Haverhill trust us with their installation work because we provide:
- Straightforward pricing: We’ll never surprise you with hidden fees or confusing charges.
- On-time servicing: We’ll work around your schedule and arrive on time, every time.
- Latest technology: We move with the times and continuously integrate new technologies to bring you the best possible service.
- Satisfaction guarantee: All of our work comes with a satisfaction guarantee for your peace of mind. If for any reason you’re not happy with our service, we’ll make it right.
We understand that a new electrical installation can be disruptive, so we’ll do everything possible to minimize the inconvenience. We’ll also clean up after ourselves and leave your home in better condition than when we arrived.